|Location: SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 8.5 - 9 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 9 days ago||Reference: 3075898|
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a role within the South Yorkshire Area on a temporary basis working with children with disabilities.
As per client request, you will ideally have the following qualities:
• Demonstrate an understanding of working with children with a learning disability, autism, downs syndrome, aspergers ect.
• Experience of working in a social care environment
• Supporting with personal care
• An understanding of working in a person centered way
• Understanding of the need to respect and maintain confidentiality
• Supporting children to access the community and go out on activities.
The role involves you supporting with life skills and semi independence living.
To support with activities and respite which can be fun and beneficial for all parties involved. Current support workers thoroughly enjoy this aspect of the role.
Please apply if this appeals to you as interviews are starting this week.
You are required to attend a competency based interview (This will be explained to you when you contact us) and some compliance checks.
Contact the office on 0114 2754466 or apply online.
18500.00 - 18500.00 GBP Per Annum
BRIDGE OF DON, ABERDEENSHIRERead more
8.25 - 8.25 GBP Per Hour
MIDDLESBROUGH, CLEVELANDRead more
11700.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
DIDSBURY, LANCASHIRERead more
12.17 - 12.17 GBP Per Hour
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
30000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
SKELMERSDALE, LANCASHIRERead more