Social Media Manager
This is a hard-to-come-by opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading financial services. The successful Social Media Manager will develop, coordinate and manage a variety of campaigns designed to engage and increase followers, primarily across Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
A key element of the manager role is championing social media within the organisation to ensure the channel features within the wider marketing plans. The majority of social moderation responses is handled by a dedicated helpdesk resource, although this role will be involved in some elements of framing messages and ensuring the tone of these responses are suitable for social media channels.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Engage and grow audience on (among others) Twitter , Facebook and Linkedin
• Scheduling and posting content within content calendar
• Collaborating with other teams to produce engaging channel specific content
• Weekly and monthly reporting on channel performance
• Define and drive the social media strategy
• Curating content from key investment focused publishing partners
The successful Social Media Manager will have the following skills and experience:
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Social Media Strategy and PR presence
• Knowledge of copywriting and marketing campaign planning
• HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Adobe Analytics
• Experience of working with CMS
• 3 years’ experience in development and management of social media properties (agency or client side)
• Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening along with a good understanding of digital analytics across channels
A Financial Services or Investment background would be an advantage.
If you are a Social Media Manager or Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!