|Location: HOSE, LEICESTERSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3316443|
Over the past 2 years my client’s IT Development team have demonstrated the multiple benefits of having an in-house software team. This has led to the growing demand from all aspects of the business for new internal and external facing systems. They are to redesign processes, platforms and software from the ground up.
Over the last year the department has been modernised by the IT Director. This has led to:
• Brand new virtualised infrastructure to replace all existing development servers.
• A brand new state-of-the-art office.
• Brand new laptops for all development team members.
• New tools to manage our processes (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, Application Insights, Power BI, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
• A 10x increase in our training budget
• A new embracing approach to new technologies
The company is at an exciting point in its software journey with multiple upcoming projects ranging from a new generation of responsive websites to a redesign of all databases, alongside these we have a whole suite of web applications that are essential to the operation of our dealerships.
• C# ASP.Net MVC (4+/Core)
• Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, performance tuning),
• Entity Framework (or similar ORM)
• JQuery, AJAX, HTML and CSS.
• SQL Server Reporting Services
• Source control and work item management software.
• WCF or Web Services.
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Be responsible for line-management of 3-5 permanent staff.
• Lead developers and improve their technical skillset.
• Own projects from a development perspective.
• Code, test, debug and document software according to the business requirements.
• Develop, maintain and assist with support of existing in-house systems.
• Liaise with the company’s IT Helpdesk and aid the application support analyst with investigating and resolving issues.
• Provide reporting and analysis as required.
• Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more
400.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day
HUNTINGDON, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
MIDDLESBROUGH, CLEVELANDRead more
33000 - 36000 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
25000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
HEREFORD ST. MARTINS, HEREFORDSHIRERead more