|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Legal||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3141757|
The need for Immigration Lawyers is instant, making this a fantastic opportunity for qualified solicitors, like you, who wish to take the next step in their careers.
In this role good organisational skills, effective team working and client care skills, and the ability to work proactively and independently are essential.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
• Draft pleadings and provide robust legal advice in answer to complex compliance enquiries from external stakeholders
Case handling and management
• Use a process of analysis, planning, scheduling, prioritising, action, quality monitoring and review
• Take responsibility for own work with substantial degree of autonomy but knowing when to consult and delegate
• Give early warning to those affected by changing priorities
• Display an understanding of the resourcing requirements of own cases and of the context in which the client operates
• Adopt a professional attitude and a style most likely to build an effective working relationship with the client
• Respond to reasonable client requests including agreeing achievable and realistic actions, time scales
• Acknowledge clients’ concerns and works to alleviate these in a way which balances client needs
• Be alert to media interest which may have an impact on the reputation of the client
• Help other team members to meet tight deadlines to preserve department’s reputation
• Focus on customer service and look pro-actively for solutions
• Keep abreast of legal developments and current thinking on related policy issues
• Use training and other methods to refresh and improve their skills and others
Please be advised that public sector experience is desirable but not essential.
Apply now to be considered for shortlisting!
Alternatively, contact Reed Legal if you have any questions or to discuss your suitability for the role. Laura Meek, from our London office, will be available for a confidential discussion.
0207 220 4740
35,000.00-45,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
BODMIN, CORNWALL, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
30,000.00-60,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more