|Location: CHELMSFORD, ESSEX||Salary: 10.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3253821|
Are your customer service skills outstanding?
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator for a National Public Services company, with offices in Chelmsford City Centre.
This is a full time temporary role and is expected to last for a minimum of 4 – 6 weeks.
- Enlist new members of the Welfare-to-Work scheme
- Provide great customer service to members including face to face, electronically and over the telephone
- Research and maintain up to date knowledge of the local labour market
- Checking member eligibility and carry out initial screening
- Scheduling interviews, preparing client files
-Preparing interview and meeting rooms
-Briefing candidates in preparation for interviews
-Adhering to all data protection requirements
-Occasional event attendance
This role requires tenacity, outstanding customer service skills and an ability to work to deadlines, guidelines and legislation.
The successful candidates will be diligent, and great with people!
- You must be immediately available with no upcoming commitments
- You must be happy for Reed to carry out extensive background checks including a DBS
- You will have proven success in a previous customer service or administrative role, and have worked to deadlines previously
- You will have the ability to communicate with all sorts of people, even in challenging times.
- It would be ideal if you drove and had access to your own vehicle.
- It would also be advantageous if you have worked in Recruitment, Public Services or Training Services.
This client is passionate about people, so your background experience could be really varied, but as long as you have the charisma and drive, you could still find yourself working with them and their fantastic team!
Whilst working through Reed on a temporary basis, you will also be eligible for the following benefits:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If this role sounds like it’s for you, then please apply now!
8.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
9.00-9.00 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
EXETER, DEVON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
24000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
EALING, LONDONRead more
8.01 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
10.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more