Our Client, the Bulgarian branch of an international company, leader in its field is looking to recruit a motivated specialist for the position of Company Accountant in Sofia. As a pioneer in deciphering the language of bread, the company’s Baking Center network provides clients with sensory analysis, a scientific methodology used to tailor products to consumer tastes. The company welcomes clients from all backgrounds: craft bakers, industrial producers, distributors, R&D teams, etc., in order to assist and advise them. The Baking Center in Sofia is equipped with the most modern generation of machines.
• Correctly record the company's financial figures, manage and supervise tax and accounting procedures, prepares financial reports to state organizations. Output/input data in SAP.
• To support the activity of the company through weekly and monthly reports.
• To provide all necessary information for managerial decisions in relation to the company's shareholders, clients, suppliers, banks or other legal entities in accordance with the financial legislation in force.
• Correctly record daily accounting operations.
• Participate in audit missions in accordance with the management.
• Ensure the compliance with the tax legislation.
• Report the company financial results.
• Creating, implementing and maintaining a documented accounting policy and procedures.
• Correctly performing accounting records in SAP and all other Group software.
• Responsible for daily general accounting and reconciliation; financial reporting and analysis for all functional areas.
• Completing and transmitting the data to the authorities.
• Assistance in internal and external audit activities.
• Creating and regularly reviewing the cash flow report.
• Preparing corporate annual report (to Group and local authorities).
• Preparing of closing (monthly, quarterly, yearly) reports interpreting financial results to help identify, recommend and support possible courses of action.
• Provide continuous analysis of the performance and proposals for actions.
• Support for the budget process.
• Set accounting policies according to the local legislation and compliant with the Group requirements.
• Responsible for the quality and accuracy of the information and documents he/she provides.
• To comply with health and safety standards.
• To observe the secret of service.
• Other tasks can be assigned.
• University degree in accounting/finances.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar job as Operational/Chief/Company accountant.
• Excellent knowledge of financial legislation, tax and accounting.
• Fluency in English – spoken and written.
• Proactive attitude and strategic thinking.
• Very good communication skills, organization, planning and control, results oriented.
• Very good knowledge of PC operation: MS Office - Excel, ERP systems, SAP advanced knowledge of financial and accounting modules.
• Working in an international environment in a prestigious multinational group, lieder in its field.
• Medical insurance.
• Bonus according to the company results.
• Opportunity to work in a dynamic and professional work environment.
• Part of a regional and worldwide network of financial professionalists and SAP users within the company.
To apply: please send your detailed CV. All candidates will be reviewed in strict confidentiality.